Representative David Talerico
David M. Talerico (b. February 23, 1956) is a Republican member of the Alaska House of Representatives, representing District 6. He was first elected to the legislature in 2014.
David was born in Ellensburg, Washington and moved to Suntrana when he was 13 years old with his family; a mining community next to Healy. He is one of four sons of Frank and Doris Talerico.
He was married at 19 to his wife Peggy. They have been married over 40 years and have two grown children, Danielle and David and seven grandchildren.
- HJR 5 - A joint resolution urging congress to open the coastal plains of ANWR to oil and gas development. Sponsor statement
- HB107 - A bill to naturally enhance Alaska fish populations. Sponsor statement
- HB183 - Creating land sales through opptional use of an Alaskans PFD check. Sponsor statement
- HB186 - Increasing food donations and lowering food waste by removing liability for donating expired items. Sponsor statement
- HB190 - Allowing requested oral testimony prior to regulation changes. Sponsor statement
- HB206 - Removes barriers that make installations of satellite and high speed internet capabilities in Alaska very costly or impractical. Sponsor statement
- Permanent Fund Dividend Land Sale
- Increasing Food Donations and Lowering Food Waste
- Providing Alaskans with More Oral Testimony Opportunities
- Fighting Alaska Hunger Gains Bipartisan Support
- Statements on Reversal of Arctic Leasing Ban
- Marked Progress on Alaska's Liquefied Natural Gas Pipeline
- Welcome to 30th Legislative Session Newsletter
- February Newsletter - The budget process
- March Newsletter - Rep. Talerico Legislation